Chairman: John Rainaldi, CCMC, CCMA II
CCMC Committee Members:
David Kluczwski, CCMC, Fairfield, Treasurer
Lisa Madden, CCMC, Somers
Denise Talbot, CCMC, Glastonbury
Beth Hamel, CCMC, Harwinton
Lisa Biagiarelli, CCMC, Norwalk
Jennifer L. Gauthier, CCMA II, OPM
In accordance with CGS §12-130a, members are appointed by the Secretary of the Office of Policy and Management of the State of Connecticut for a six year term.
Purpose: To plan the CCMC (Certified Connecticut Municipal Collector) course program for tax collectors in cooperation with the state Office of Policy and Management.
Meetings: As needed, generally 4 to 5 times per year, in Berlin, Connecticut.
- To promote certification of tax collectors
- To promote professionalism among tax collectors
- To promote compliance with state law through education and training
- To promote uniformity in practices and applications of statutory procedures
- To promote efficient, effective and equitable municipal tax collectors
- To promote the dissemination of information among tax collectors
- To provide for the continuing education and training of tax collectors
- To promote the adoption of state legislation which provides for efficient and effective means of municipal tax collection