WELCOMEto the Certified Connecticut Municipal Collector Website.
On behalf of the CCMC Committee, I am writing to you today with an update on the CCMC Committee’s recent activities. The CCMC Committee, along with our CCMC Course Instructors, and CTx Education Committee members have been working on the list of approved workshops, and on providing more educational workshop offerings for you.
Chairman: John Rainaldi, CCMC, CCMA II
CCMC Committee Members:
David Kluczwski, CCMC, Fairfield, Treasurer
Lisa Madden, CCMC, Somers
Launa Goslee, CCMC, Torrington
Beth Hamel, CCMC, Harwinton
Lisa Biagiarelli, CCMC, Norwalk
Jennifer L. Gauthier, CCMA II, OPM
In accordance with CGS §12-130a, members are appointed by the Secretary of the Office of Policy and Management of the State of Connecticut for a six year term.
Purpose: To plan the CCMC (Certified Connecticut Municipal Collector) course program for tax collectors, and to administer recertification of tax collectors, in cooperation with the state Office of Policy and Management.
Meetings: As needed, generally 10 to 12 times per year, in Berlin, Connecticut or virtually.
CCMC Approved Workshops
CCMC Certificate Application
Final Exam Application
Request for course/workshop approval for CCMC Recertification hours
- To promote certification of tax collectors
- To promote professionalism among tax collectors
- To promote compliance with state law through education and training
- To promote uniformity in practices and applications of statutory procedures
- To promote efficient, effective and equitable municipal tax collectors
- To promote the dissemination of information among tax collectors
- To provide for the continuing education and training of tax collectors
- To promote the adoption of state legislation which provides for efficient and effective means of municipal tax collection
State Agency Meeting Calendar
Meeting Notices, Agendas, & Minutes
TAX COLLECTORS CERTIFICATION COURSES
Spring Schedule & Registration
Wednesday, May 3, 2023 – In-Person
Tuesday, May 23, 2023 – In-Person
Connecticut General Statutes on Tax Collection
Please follow this link to the CGA site for Chapter 204